- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit languages.
- In the Filter translations box, type
Add a noteto show the order notes translation:
- Enter a new order notes label.
- Click Save
- In your Shopify admin, to go Orders page, select multiple orders.
- Click on More actions, then Print Delivery Notes.
- Print the generated delivery notes from one PDF file.
Alternatively, you could use an all-in-one app solution, like Giftshop. This app allows you to take gift message information on a per-product or whole cart basis. Giftship’s built-in Print with Giftship feature is easy to use, with several different pre-made templates. You can print a packing slip with the gift message, an invoice with the gift message, or just the gift message itself. In addition to those features, it has a lot more to offer. Keep in mind that most apps offer a free trial period so that you can test it out before committing. If you decide to not use the app, just ensure that you delete it from your apps before the trial ends to avoid getting charged.
Let me know if these solutions work for you! Otherwise, I'm more than happy to continue looking into this together.