Free shipping note is not working correctly

sharonadoreme
Visitor
3 0 1

Hello all,

I am having issue showing the correct Free shipping about note on my site

I have setup free shipping above $99 for all regions, but this is what I am getting

Free.jpg

Replies 2 (2)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @sharonadoreme!

Are you using a third-party theme or app that sets up the free shipping amount threshold on your store? If so, have you perhaps checked within your store's Theme editor or on the specific app to see if there is a functionality within it that configures the amount that is showing?

If you're still unable to pinpoint where you can change the amount that is showing up, you can reach out to our Support Team so that we can further help. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community Forums at this time, you can visit our Help Centre here, and log in to your account to create a support request. From there our Support Team will be able to take a closer look at this issue.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 94

Hi @sharonadoreme,

Have you created multiple shipping profiles? If yes, then when using multiple shipping profiles, or having multiple locations within profiles, if orders contain products from different profiles or locations, this will result in combined rates at the checkout and hence in your case, you cannot provide free shipping. Currently, the only available workaround would be to use an app to set up more specific shipping rules. 

Based on your requirement I think the Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App is exactly what you are looking for. This app allows you to set multiple shipping rules and integrates with top carriers like UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post, and so on. And may I know which carrier you are using?

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping