Is free shipping normal with Oberlo and Aliexpress Standard Shipping?

Ivo2
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello everyone, all products in my store is wit free shipping. But I didn't add an free shipping. 

It is configurated with Oberlo APP as the suppliers shipping method as Aliexpress Standard Shipping. 

My question is, is that normal? Is that because all my suppliers is offering free shipping? Or do I have to be worried? 

PS: I saw some suppliers cost the shipping, but in my store, the same products from same supplier and same shipping method is free in my store.

Thanks 

Olá, todos os meus ptodutos estão com frete grátis, porém não estou oferecendo frete gratis por minha conta.

Esta configurado pela Oberlo PP com as referências dos fornecedores como aparece em suas lojas, Aliexpress Standard Shipping.

Isso é normal? Será que os fornecedores estao mesmo oferecendo frete grátis? Ou tenho que me preocupar? 

OBS: Vi que alguns fornecedores estão cobrando o frete, mas o mesmo produto na minha loja, do mesmo fornecedor, com o mesmo método de frete (Aliexpress Standard Shipping) está grátis na minha loja. 

Replies 2 (2)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

Hello @Ivo2!

This is Lana from Shopify.

Sounds like you may need to take a look at your shipping settings to find where that free rate is coming from.
To do that, could you please go to Settings > Shipping and delivery, then click Manage on the General profile. From there, you will see your zones and the rates under them, look for the free rate there - and if you want to change it, you can edit it by clicking here and then Edit:

30-24-60232-34162

To learn more about Shipping rates and settings, you can take a look at this guide here from our Shopify Help Centre.

You mentioned Oberlo, and since you're doing dropshipping I was wondering if you already had the chance to check out our Shopify Compass course on the topic here. It is very insightful and you will find it helpful especially if this is your first time!

Let me know if you have any other questions at all and I will be happy to help.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

As long as the product selling price covered the Aliexpress standard shipping cost you have nothing to worried about, free shipping is a popular marketing strategy for dropshipping.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent