Free shipping

Emowa_Emowa
Excursionist
23 1 9

Is there a way to create an automatic weekly free shipping? Say i want to offer "free shipping fridays". Is it possible to do without having to activate it weekly.

Replies 2 (2)
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4510 433 981

Hi Emowa, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

I did some investigating for you on this and searched the Shopify app store for an app that could do what you're looking for but it doesn't seem like there is. It is something which is very customized. Other than activating something weekly your best bet here would be to have something custom made for you. To have something custom made, a Shopify Expert is a good port of call to investigating this further to find someone who you resonate and work with to have this made. You can find the Shopify Expert directory from the link here.  

Hope that helps and don't hesitate to ask any other questions. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SharonReeds
Shopify Partner
197 6 63

Hi Emowa,

No need to have something custom made - our shipping calculation app, Intuitive Shipping, is capable of doing what you are looking to do.

What you can do is use our Conditions system to create a Shipping Scenario that only activates on Fridays, using the ‘day of week’ condition. If there are any products or locations that would be cost-prohibitive to have free shipping on, you can also create exclusions for these, so you aren’t losing money on your ‘Free Shipping Friday’s’ (which is a great idea, btw!)

I recommend reaching out to us directly at support@intuitiveshipping.com and we can help guide you through this setup as it’s quite customized and not covered in our Knowledge Base.

Warm regards,
Sharon

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles