fulfillment based on country using locations

fschaal
Shopify Partner
2 0 11

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the following scenario but can't figure out what would be the best approach to set this up in Shopify.

• There is currently one online shop for US and EU.
  • The US warehouse and the EU warehouse both have their own stock.
  • The US warehouse only fulfills orders that are for the US and Canada but the EU warehouse fulfills all EU orders. 

I've been reading through the documentation regarding Shopify locations and that seems to be almost perfect. The only thing that seems to be missing is that you can not assign orders based on country to a specific location. As far as I can see this is only priority based. Working without location-based stock would mean that we have global stock and cannot show accurate if a product is available in the EU for example.

The quick-fix seems to be to create a US store and an EU store but I was wondering if there is anything possible to achieve this in one store?

Thanks!

Replies 77 (77)
compzon
1 0 1

I am interested in trying out this solution.  Please advise as to how to implement.

Justin_Fuller
1 0 1

Hi Ham 

I have also sent you an email 

Justin 

Frankinva
Tourist
6 0 2

Wow. Thank goodness I kept reading the questions! 

Lily-Lacey
2 0 1

Can you email me too please? Thankyou! 

Xperteria
Shopify Expert
110 1 27

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your interest!

You can directly email at: info@xperteria.com and our team will do best to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
kei9chan
2 0 0

I was having the same problem and I think I've finally found the solution, although it is still quite limiting:

https://www.mlveda.com/multi-country-pricing-shopify.html

You can do that here. I'm currently doing this in my shop.

We can be "SOLD OUT" in the Philippine market, but can still sell when someone accesses it outside the Philippines, for example the US, since we have stocks in the PH and the US.

The only concern here is that your variants are severely limited - a max of two for the product and the third would be accessed by the app. Any more and the app won't work. Plus it can only work on certain themes and doesn't work well with other apps that has to do with changing the prices on the actual live product page.

Hope this helped!

P.S. It might not work correctly right away but you can simply message the app developer for them to fix the problem if there was any.

Xperteria
Shopify Expert
110 1 27

I just looked at it, but I think it's not even 50% of the solution that most of the Shopify store owners are discussing here.

We are looking to be able:

• To define which Warehouse/location will fulfil which products.
  • We want to be able to define which Warehouse/location covers which countries.

Also, we want to keep everything as native to Shopify as possible, so we don't run into compatibility issues  down the line.

Fortunately, our app provides with this functionality

Thanks!

Jshah
1 0 0

Hi,

Is this app now available in the app store? How do I access it? I would love to try it out as it resolves my current issue. Thank you!

Xperteria
Shopify Expert
110 1 27

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest!

You can directly email at: info@xperteria.com and our team will do best to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

hadi765
1 0 0

You can create a custom app and get order details based on country and than send the list to the respective person through email or something.

If you want i can do it for you ,Email  me or contact me on Upwork