Fullfilling customized / personalized orders

HassanAli1091
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi everyone!

I have a problem which I hope someone can help me with!

I sell all types of jewellery on my store but we also have an option for the customer to personalize / customize a necklace. For example engraving it with a date or name. Now, for these customized orders the fulfillment typically takes about 2-3 weeks for us to ship it out to the customer. All other orders we typically fulfill within 1 business day. 

The issue we having now is that it becomes super cluttered in our shopify dashboard as we have all these custom orders which are unfullfilled and new orders that need to be shipped out immediately.

Is there a way to split the orders in sections where I can have a clear overview of all the orders that need to be fulfilled and another list of custom orders?

I understand I can filter it based on the custom orders and fulfill those but I need it to be the other way around.  to have an overview of all the orders that DON'T contain any custom orders so I can fulfill those daily without having to go through every order manually to see if i can fulfill it.

Hope someone can help !

Best,

Hassan

Replies 3 (3)

rozeart30
Excursionist
14 0 5

Following

HassanAli1091
Visitor
2 0 0

I use order automator which has been pretty useful after setting it up properly

rozeart30
Excursionist
14 0 5

Can you help me understand how Order Processor will show us a screenshot of Products on Order by Product?  Viewing the screenshots, it looks like it tags the WHOLE order.