Get shipping error when putting address on checkout?

GalaxyRed
Excursionist
48 0 5

I have a question I went to the shipping and delivery section and clicked on "Manage rates" I had 3 locations one was eprolo, dsers and my po box address with my shop name. I'm using dsers since I'm dropshipping using aliexpress. I went to the drop down where it says "Shipping From" I clicked on manage and removed eprolo and my po box with my shop name. I just left dsers I even configured it with free shipping. When I did a test order I got the error "This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again." I tried it with different address, but no luck. That's when I went to the bottom of the page where it say's "Not Shipping From" I clicked "add rates" and clicked on my po box with my shop name and left it where it say's "Use same rate as". I then did a test order and it worked the error was gone. My question is where it says "Shipping From" do I leave it with dsers and my po box address, if not how can I make it work with just dsers without getting the error?

Replies 0 (0)