Can I link my Capital One checking account to receive payments from Shopify?

BigPapa63
Visitor
1 0 0

HOW DO I GET Paid by Shopify? I find no place where I can link my Capital One Checking account up in order to get deposits put directly into my Bank Account. I want to avoid all of the fees for this type of service if at all possible. 

Thank you,

Dana Wenzel

Lana Kay's Special Selections

www.lanakays.co 

Dana M. Wenzel
Helper and Creator
Lana Kay's Special Selections
www.lanakays.com
509-979-5918
DanaWenzel@gmail.co
Reply 1 (1)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2090 147 247

Hi, @BigPapa63.

Great question!

In order to receive your payouts from Shopify, you'll need to add your bank account information within your Shopify admin. I'll share the steps on how to do this below for better visibility.

How to add your payout bank account:

• Navigate to your Shopify admin, Settings > Payments section.
  • Under Payments > Shopify Payments click Manage.
  • Scroll down to Payout details, under Payout bank account and click Change bank account.
  • You'll need to enter the transit number, institution number and account number and click Save.

You can also change the way your payout descriptor is displayed on your bank statements. We have a help resource here that can walk you through the steps. This change can take up to three business days to be reflected in your bank account and will appear on future bank statements. 

For more information on viewing your payouts and scheduling your payouts, check out our help center resource on getting paid with Shopify Payments

I'd also love to hear more about how you got started with your home decor business! Have you already looked into setting up an About Us and FAQ page for your store? These pages can not only help introduce your brand to new customers but also answer any burning questions buyers may have before making a purchase. You can check out our Shopify Blog articles on how to create an About Us and FAQ page.

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog