Solved

Having problem with visa payment

Meko
Visitor
1 0 0

I could not verify my credit card because you rejected my card so could you please tell me why you rejected? If any problem, I can fit it. I'm waiting from your reply 

Thanks for your time

Sincerely,

Meko

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Meko! Thanks for your question.

Are you a customer trying to purchase from a business that uses Shopify for it’s online store? If so, please reach out to the store you’re trying to purchase from directly, and they’ll be able to look further into the transaction to determine what the issue is; Shopify provides the software for online stores, therefore, we don’t have any involvement with their day-to-day business operations. More information to assist buyers can be found here.

However, if you are a merchant and you’re having trouble with paying your invoice, then I can certainly help you troubleshoot this. Could you first please confirm for me that you are using a full Visa credit card or a co-branded credit/debit card, and that it allows for recurring payments? Have you contacted your bank yet to ask them why the charge is not being accepted?

Let me know, and we’ll go from there!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Meko! Thanks for your question.

Are you a customer trying to purchase from a business that uses Shopify for it’s online store? If so, please reach out to the store you’re trying to purchase from directly, and they’ll be able to look further into the transaction to determine what the issue is; Shopify provides the software for online stores, therefore, we don’t have any involvement with their day-to-day business operations. More information to assist buyers can be found here.

However, if you are a merchant and you’re having trouble with paying your invoice, then I can certainly help you troubleshoot this. Could you first please confirm for me that you are using a full Visa credit card or a co-branded credit/debit card, and that it allows for recurring payments? Have you contacted your bank yet to ask them why the charge is not being accepted?

Let me know, and we’ll go from there!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.