FROM CACHE - en_header

Help Needed

Minja
2 0 0

Dears,

I have been trying to find my shipment for more than a month for the product which I have ordered from Hulinu platform. Order number is #HU1130 which have been confirmed on 28.02.2022. Tracking number is YT2205721221004080 . Last week when I tried to locate my shipment I found out that shipment is still in  PR China as it was from very first day of my order. Today I tried once again to locate my shipment and now I have been redirected to your page on Shopify. Is all of this just big fraud or is there any way how to find and at the end recieve my pre-payed order.

KR,

Minja Karl

Replies 2 (2)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1278 196 229

Hey @Minja.

Thanks for reaching out.

I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order! As Shopify is a platform that hosts online businesses, we do not manage or ship the orders ourselves. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to the business that you have made a purchase from. Typically, the online store will have a Contact Us page link located towards the footer of the website. If you have the Order Confirmation email, you may be able to navigate back to the online store using a link.

Feel more than welcome to check out our FAQs about your online order as you may find this helpful. If you have already attempted to reach out to the business to gather more information about your order, I would suggest filing a report with the merchant here. If the store is located on the Shopify platform, our dedicated team will look into this further.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Minja
2 0 0

Dear Ollie,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Would you please be so kind and share your direct email adress on which I can forward whole communication with Customer Support from Hulinu. Maybe you will understand more my situation.

My direct e-mail is minja.karl@gmail.com

KR,

Minja