hopeless ! Trying to contact customer support for shopify - No luck.

Solved
jeameya
1 0 0

I want to change the Shopify store currency from INR to USD. My first sale is already done. I have read all online articles shared and it says to contact Shopify team. Not able to reach them. Please someone contact me. My store is www.offshoringconsultant.com my email is jeameya@gmail.com 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
315 86 60

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jeameya,

June here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear you haven't had an easy time getting in touch with our support team so far. 

Before we can unlock your store's currency to help you make this change, we will need to authenticate you as the account owner. Since we're not able to provide account-specific support via our Community forums at this time, you will want to connect with our support team for this step. The best way to do this is to:

1. Visit our Help Center.
  2. Log in to your account. 
  3. Enter a topic into the search field.
  4. Choose Get Support

From here you'll have the opportunity to choose from our available contact options, which may include live chat, email, or scheduling a callback. Any of these options will be a great fit for what you're looking for.

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
315 86 60

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jeameya,

June here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear you haven't had an easy time getting in touch with our support team so far. 

Before we can unlock your store's currency to help you make this change, we will need to authenticate you as the account owner. Since we're not able to provide account-specific support via our Community forums at this time, you will want to connect with our support team for this step. The best way to do this is to:

1. Visit our Help Center.
  2. Log in to your account. 
  3. Enter a topic into the search field.
  4. Choose Get Support

From here you'll have the opportunity to choose from our available contact options, which may include live chat, email, or scheduling a callback. Any of these options will be a great fit for what you're looking for.

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog