Solved

How can I test Reporting (specifically orders) in trial mode

arsenalpilgrim
Tourist
17 0 3

I'm new to Shopify, and close to finishing the trial. The only remaining test is to test how the fulfillment group will handle orders. In trial mode I have been able to enter orders. I can see the Orders in my main menu. However, when I use analytics the Dashboard and Reporting for orders show zero orders. Other posts suggest Orders are not completed until I have upgraded to a payment plan.

I have to demonstrate how the fulfillment group will work with the order and order reporting. How can I see reports? It is hard to get the customer to buy if I can't show them the reporting options.

Thanks,

Accepted Solution (1)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

This is an accepted solution.

@arsenalpilgrim - you’ll have to choose a plan. Should things go south, shopify support is known to be willing to refund a prorated amount should you chose to not stick with it. 
Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

This is an accepted solution.

@arsenalpilgrim - you’ll have to choose a plan. Should things go south, shopify support is known to be willing to refund a prorated amount should you chose to not stick with it. 
Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte