How do I correct an error in my IBAN on Shopify?

danii
4 0 0

Hei there, ive added a bank account but i add a wrong one, as i have 2, one is Euro and one is our native currency RON, and now i cant change the bank account, idk if there it has to pass a period in order to be verifyed by shopify team or i really have a problem. When i go to settings- payment-Manage at shopify payments, at payout account i have the 3 dots in there , but when i clic on it, nothing happens. 

Captură de ecran 2023-12-04 214527.png

Replies 5 (5)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2054 224 326

Hey @danii,

Thanks for reaching out!

You should have the option to update your Shopify payments payout bank account as shown below:

05-07-29355-92311

To give you a bit more context, when updating Shopify Payments bank details, the current bank details must be confirmed by the account owner and match the one that is listed on file, before being able to save the new account details. This is a security measure to prevent payouts from being sent to an unauthorized bank account that may have been added incorrectly or accidentally. In cases where an account owner can't complete this task, their request will need to be escalated to our Account Security team, who can assist with having the old bank detail requirement removed. 

So from here, we'll need you to connect with a Support Advisor via the Help Center. From there, you can ask the virtual assistant to contact support and proceed to follow the prompts in order to be connected with a Support Advisor.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

danii
4 0 0

hei, thanks. i do not have that option, i am the bank account owner, where i have to confirm that account in order to change it, just checked the app on phone i have no notification from shopify or something similar. let me know whats the next steps in order to change it.

Moira
Shopify Staff
2054 224 326

We'll need you to connect with a Support Advisor via the Help Center right here..

danii
4 0 0

Hei Moira, ive entered on help center, but i can only talk with that AI bot, where should i get in touch with someone in order to get my problem solved? 

Moira
Shopify Staff
2054 224 326

You'll need to communicate with the Help Centre Assistant. If you still require assistance after typing your question in the chat box you can select the option 'I still need help.’ After selecting 'I still need help’ you should be presented an option to 'Select a store’ and connect with a support advisor.