How do I get my PO Box on my Shipping labels and not Street Address?

Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1309 127 196

Hi, @lululucas.

Thank you for joining the thread!

I've tested your PO Box address in my test store and I wasn't able to replicate the same error. The only difference is that I typed in "PO Box" as opposed to "Po Box"; however, I'm not sure that is the cause of the problem. Are you able to try adding your PO Box using a different device or browser?

Here's a screenshot from my test store:

29-48-34402-48651

If this issue continues to persist, then it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you with this through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd love to know if you're able to resolve this issue using a different browser/device. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
shoot1stjb
1 0 0

I’m having the same issue I tried to add multiple PO Boxes and the only address that works is my home address.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1309 127 196

Hey, @shoot1stjb.

Thank you for joining the thread. 

Since I don't have enough information to assist with checking your PO Box address, it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Did you get a chance to try the solutions mentioned in my previous post?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LibraUnique
3 0 0

Hi,

I don't know if this might help, but hat I did is I went into my settings and clicked on shipping and delivery. what I then proceeded to do was go down to packing slip template and hit edit. Go down to number 178 and enter P.O BOX(insert P.o box number). The go to number 179 and enter your city, state, zip code, and USA. I hope this helps, please let me know.

0 Likes
LibraUnique
3 0 0

Sorry that I'm super late, but if you haven't you do need to deactivate your home address so that you p.o box is the primary. Let me know if this helps.

0 Likes