Solved

How do I REMOVE Ground Advantage from shipping options?

CheyDPlantLady
Visitor
3 1 3

Hi everyone, 

I went to process orders on Pirateship this morning and noticed an alarming amount of orders with GA shipping, which isn't a shipping option I even offer, since it is too slow to deal with live plants as my business does. I checked my shipping settings, and the only services via USPS I have selected are Prioity Mail and Priority Mail express. So I'm confused as to how this was even shown as an option at check out. 

How can I make sure this isn't showing up as a shipping option for customers? Thanks in advance! 

Accepted Solution (1)

CheyDPlantLady
Visitor
3 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

I found a solution! Hope this helps others. 

In shipping settings, your carrier calculated settings have a "Automatically show new shipping options to customers when they become available" option, and the box was checked on mine. Unchecked that, and haven't had ground advantage show up since. Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

TonyR
Visitor
1 0 0

Same here. We have USPS GA unchecked in the shipping settings but it keeps showing up when we want to create labels. We have to go through each order and select a different shipping service before we purchase labels. Does anyone know how to fix this?

macdesigns
Visitor
1 0 0

Same here. I really want to remove it but don't see how.

CheyDPlantLady
Visitor
3 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

I found a solution! Hope this helps others. 

In shipping settings, your carrier calculated settings have a "Automatically show new shipping options to customers when they become available" option, and the box was checked on mine. Unchecked that, and haven't had ground advantage show up since. Hope this helps!