FROM CACHE - en_header

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR PAYMENTS TO BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT?

Activee
1 0 0

Hi Everyone!! 

I just opened my store and I’m using Shopify Payments to process orders. I have 2 transactions that say paid, but it’s been over a week now and the money hasn’t been deposited in my account. The payments have been captured.

How do I get paid out? Do I need to doing anything else in the system in order to receive the payment? 

thanks for your help! 

Replies 3 (3)
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1254 114 145

Hi @Activee,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question! Where are you located? If the customer has paid using Shopify Payments, then depending on where you located the payout/pay period can vary, as mentioned in this guide

Can you please log into your admin and confirm if the order has been paid with Shopify Payments or with a different payment gateway such as Paypal or Stripe? You would need to check this information within the Order Timeline, which is located at the end of the order in your admin as shown in this exampleIf Shopify Payments has been used, can you tell me when the payout date was meant to be? If a different gateway was used, you will need to contact that gateways customer support for more information regarding their pay periods. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sayan78
1 0 0

Hey I am from India trying to sell in USA and UK can you tell me how long it will take to show up funds in my bank account 

Summer
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
591 170 100

Hey, @Sayan78!

This is Summer from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for your question, and welcome to Shopify Community! I'm happy to clarify your concern about payouts.

Payment gateways available in India at the moment are third-party payment gateways. The payout times for each gateway vary, depending on the terms and conditions that each payment company has put in place. To get accurate information on the exact payout times, I recommend reaching out to the payment company you're using in your store. This way their support team can look into your account and provide updates on specific payouts. You may find their contact details by clicking Manage beside the payment gateway in the Settings > Payments are of your Shopify admin. If not, you may look up their contact details through their website.

Are you expecting your first payout, or are you working on getting your first order? If so, I thought I'd share a guide that will help you keep orders coming in or get your first sale. Feel free to get some ideas for tactics that will boost your ability to make sales, regardless of what stage your business is in. This blog post has very valuable ideas such as selling through multiple sales channels, engaging with online visitors through live chat, and many more.

If you have any other questions about your store, don't hesitate to respond to this post!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog