How long does it take for support to reply?

CulinaryIcon
Tourist
3 0 1

I submitted a question to support on September 29th and still have not received a response. 

How long does it normally take? 

Thank you

Replies 8 (8)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

If you have sent an email to our Support team, the turn around time for a response is 24 - 48 hours. However, if you've already been in contact with us but you're waiting on an escalated team to get back to you, we don't have a specific timeline for this. Rest assured, the appropriate team will reach out to you as soon as possible, if this is the case!

Feel free to reply to this post with your question and I can help you out the best I can! Otherwise, if it's a question specific to your store admin, I would recommend reaching out to our amazing 24/7 Support team on chat/calls so they can look into this for you promptly!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

CulinaryIcon
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Nia, 

I have read your response. However, I have a question that I have not even received a response to. It regards a payout and perhaps I'm not sending the question to the correct person, but no one has responded. It is becoming very concerning to me because I rely on those funds to conduct my business. No one is telling me anything about them and your company has already taken out fees from the payout, but you have not released payment to me. 

I really really need to know what is going on, so I can provide the required services to my client.

Thanks for all your help.

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi there!

Thank you for providing context regarding your main query! I would like to gather more information here -

Do you have a red banner in the Home page of your admin that looks similar to the below?

05-14-z3pel-433zr

If this is the case, please check your inbox (including spam) for any correspondence from our Support team otherwise, this would need to be escalated to our Shopify Payments team. In order to have this escalated, you would need to reach to our Support team as mentioned above so they can complete the escalation for you.

If there is no red banner, are you able to advise me of any other error messages that are popping up in relation to your payouts?

CulinaryIcon
Tourist
3 0 1

Good morning that is not on my page anywhere. No red banners.

I produce culinary videos and I did an order for 10 videos. 

The client paid and I got a message from Jamelia saying to verify the account is safe to accept payment from. I verified all information sent an email stating that this is a big client and the payment is fine. 

Noone ever responded to the three emails I have sent subsequent to the first email.

Shopify took out their fees and now my payout to finish production has not been sent to me. 

I appreciate your help this is getting very frustrating because none of my emails have received a response and you have taken the time to respond and try to provide a solution.

At this point Shopify is holding thousands of dollars need to complete production and making my company look VERY bad and all I want is to get is to get it resolved. 

Thanks again for your time and effort it is really appreciated. 

aimapparel
Visitor
3 0 0

I’ve already talked to the support but they’ve only given me a ticket number and never reached back to me and it’s been days.

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

The timeline for a response can vary so we're unable to provide you with a solid timeline for a response. Generally, this shouldn't take any longer than 2 weeks. If you have been waiting over 2 weeks, then I would recommend reaching out to our support team once more for a potential update. We do appreciate your patience thus far! 

Shayking1122
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey shopify ive been emailing you guys from literally yesterday about a 100 times about my business I've been temporarily blocked from my account and its frustrating for me because I was supposed to launch last night because my birthday is literally Saturday and I have people that are waiting to order their products and I really need the money because I have school and bills to pay so if you guys see this please reply like today today because I need y'all to fix it . because all my money is tied up in shopify I bought the domain a 280 theme and a basic plan and I'm broke so please send help 

businessowner7
Tourist
8 0 9

Hi, the same thing has just happened to me without any kind of warning. They claim that they respond within 72 hours, but every post I’ve read, people have waited days to weeks which is EXTREMELY concerning.

Did Shopify ever fix your issue?