FROM CACHE - en_header

How often does Shopify Payments pay out?

I_N_
Excursionist
18 0 13

Is it only once per day at most? Or can they pay out multiple times in one day?

Thanks.

Replies 6 (6)
Aaron
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 56

Hi there!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Shopify Payments pays out only once per day.  There's more information on payout schedules right over here, should you need it!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

Aaron | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Suffren21
2 0 0
It’s been two business days and I haven’t been paid yet.. can anyone do something about this please?
Suffren21
2 0 0
Hey Aaron, last time I was paid was on the 16th.. I haven’t been paid on the 17th or the 19th, can something be done about this please?
Shalux
1 0 1

HI, I just started my store and i had a payout scheduled for today, but i haven't received it yet. Is there a certain time payouts are made?

HueyFiji
1 0 0

Hi Did anyone get a reply or fix on payouts?

Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 176 240

Hi @HueyFiji 

Depending on the country that your business is located in your Shopify payments will process every 2-4 business days. Once the payout is processed it is sent to your banking institute and the processing time from that point is based on your bank's speed. 

You can find out more about the payout periods for Shopify Payments in our Help Center here: Shopify Payments Payout Cycle. You can also check your payout schedule in your store admin under Settings > Payments > View Payouts. If you have any concerns about delays in your payouts, you will want to reach out to our live support for more help. If you do have any other questions I can assist with, please let me know.

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog