FROM CACHE - en_header

How To Adjust Price Up on Manual Invoice?

BMW
1 0 0

I have ecommerce sites that don't feed into anything, so I have to manually enter the order. Usually, these sites sell at a higher price than what I have the price marked on Shopify. Currently, when I make a manual invoice, I go back to the product adjust the price up, and then go back to the manual order, finish it, then go back to the product and adjust the price back down. Is there a way to do this from the manual invoice I'm entering?

I do have the app that will bulk adjust but it's still easier for orders to do from the invoice I'm entering. 

Replies 4 (4)
HymnZ
Shopify Partner
398 6 66

I don't think it is possible without a custom private app that will be able to create orders and modify product price on the fly..

My speciality lies in making Shopify work for your requirements, not the other way round. HMU on email: hymnz@outlook.com or on skype: hymnzzy

If you like my work, consider supporting me 🙂 https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hymnz
firedude2020
Tourist
7 0 0

I ditto this as well. Like its 2021 peeps. We can't adjust a price? If I use add new item, then it completely defeats the point of tracking inventory.

There has to be some kind of work around here.

Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1208 82 144

@firedude2020 wrote:

I ditto this as well. Like its 2021 peeps. We can't adjust a price? If I use add new item, then it completely defeats the point of tracking inventory.

There has to be some kind of work around here.

Hi, @firedude2020!

I've just responded to your post here. I totally understand needing to track inventory for these products, so I'm hoping that the other option for adjusting prices will work for you. If you or the others in this thread have any suggestions on improving the process, please let me know! Thank you.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

firedude2020
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks Sophia I replied to you in the other thread. I'll just copy paste my response here as well:

Hi Sophia. 

Ya providing the discount is the only way currently to work while tracking inventory. I've used Square, Zoho, Stripe and other platforms for simple invoicing, and tbh this feature isn't anything special or difficult to implement. The exact same way you have a fillable textbox field when adding a "Custom item", you should have for choosing an item out of inventory. You can always have it set to default price, but at the very least just have it able to edit. If enabling edit for that field box is too difficult, maybe have a call to action button directly underneath it labeled "Edit Price" which will enable that field box?

We have multiple big box stores who purchase in bulk with special pricing, this would allow us to create manual invoices and pull from inventory items. Otherwise have a direct connection to our 3PL doesn't really provide the total solution.