How to create a support ticket or contact shopify support directly?

Solved
KeishaB
Tourist
13 2 6

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to open a support ticket or how to contact shopify directly? I've tried to send an email to support but the auto respond email said they no longer accept emails this way.

I want to disable the "shipment out for delivery" and "shipment delivered" emails. I've seen that other people with this problem have been directed to contact shopify support but I can't figure out how to contact shopify directly. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
732 26 89

This is an accepted solution.

@KeishaB 

May be you can try this Shopify support link.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
MiguelH
Tourist
7 0 1

Having issue too. 
I don't think you can contact Shopify directly.
I am having issues with their payout system and collecting money they are now holding.
Good Luck... Customer Service on here sucks!

HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
732 26 89

This is an accepted solution.

@KeishaB 

May be you can try this Shopify support link.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

View solution in original post

Fearlessfaith1
2 0 0

This is so frustrating.  I clicked your link but it takes back in the same circle I’ve been in for the last 3 days trying to pay my subscription.  It looks like chatting isn’t an option either and the ‘solutions’ aren’t working for me.  

Trevor
Community Moderator
3099 402 633

@Fearlessfaith1 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting with our support. After you have logged into the help centre, you need to manually type out your question/issue in the search bar. Once you have typed out your search and hit enter, then you will be displayed a number of help articles that could resolve your issue. What you need to do from here is scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "continue" which will lead you to the available support options. 

You may need to try these steps using Google chrome incognito mode if you continue having issues. 

In terms of paying for your subscription, you can do so by logging into your Shopify store. You may need to update the payment method we have on file to another credit card, or Paypal (if eligible). If you're being greeted with an error when trying to process the charge, then that would mean the bank is declining the charge. The charge can be declined due to insufficient funds, using an unsupported card, or simply because the bank doesn't support the charge. In any case, you would need to call the number on the back of your card to discuss with your bank why the charge is being declined. Keep in mind that all charges are in USD, so if you're using a card that is in a different currency, then you'll need to ensure you have the appropriate amount of funds available to cover the conversion. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog