how to give permission to a user to fulfill_and_ship_orders

SahilRohera
Shopify Partner
18 0 0

while running the fulfillment event create mutation, this requires that the user must have fulfill_and_ship_orders permission, and i am unable to find out from where and how should this permission should be given to the user.

can someone please help me?

Replies 2 (2)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2907 285 500

Hey, @SahilRohera.

Thanks for reaching out and posting this question.

You can edit staff permissions by managing staff accounts, and we've got a breakdown of the permissions right over here: Description of staff permissions. If you need further assistance with granting permissions, then we've also got some example use cases for giving staff permissions that can help you with that. 

If you have any other questions on this topic, then don't hesitate to let us know.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Shipant
Excursionist
54 2 2

If you are applying 3rd party to help you fulfill orders, you can ask him to provide you an email address and name for you create a staff account, you will need to authorize him the orders, products and apps access, after that there will be an invitation link sent to the email address, he click the invitation link to activate the account and integrate with ERP on apps store, then the orders in your store can be synced to their erp for automation.

ShipAnt.com Professional Chinese dropshipping agent Xforwarder.com