Solved

How to integrate Canada Post to Shopify

LivinKolor
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I am struggling with the shipping process and need assistance integrating Canada Post to my shopify store. I have the basic plan and paying annually; however, when I go to the Carrier Accounts under 'Accounts Integration,' it does not give me the option to connect my Canada Post account. How can I go about this? This option is made available to plans that are paying annually, but I don't see it. 

Also, is there a phone number that I can reach tech support?

Thank You

Accepted Solution (1)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LivinKolor,

You have mentioned that you are on annual plan. Have you enabled the carrier calculated shipping in your store? If not, you have to contact Shopify support (via chat would be better) to enable this in your store so that, you can add your own Canada Post account with Shopify. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LivinKolor,

You have mentioned that you are on annual plan. Have you enabled the carrier calculated shipping in your store? If not, you have to contact Shopify support (via chat would be better) to enable this in your store so that, you can add your own Canada Post account with Shopify. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
LivinKolor
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you  @PluginHive ! I will connect with Tech Support.