FROM CACHE - en_header

How to Integrate third party carrier using API?

RusselLeonard
2 0 0

We subscribed to a third party carrier (delivery service in Philippines) to manage our shipping orders. They gave us an API key for integration to their services. They are using REST api. Where on shopify should I go to be able to integrate the API that they gave me? Thank you!

Best,
Russel

Replies 6 (6)
Todd19
Shopify Partner
97 0 15

Hi Russell,

What is the shipping company, and what do you want the integration to accomplish?

Depending on those things, you may need to have a custom app developed. But let me know some more details and perhaps there's another solution.

Todd

--

ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify

Todd - ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify - https://shopclerk.net
RusselLeonard
2 0 0

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the quick response. The company is called Transportify 

We want to use this as our main carrier for shipping. We would like to ask for a guide on how to integrate this carrier in our shopify account.

Thanks,

Russel

Torto
2 0 0

Hi I have the same concern. Just subscribed to this local 3rd party delivery service as well. I'm wondering if you found a way to integrate it to your store given that Shopify does not allow edits to the checkout process. 

Regards

Torto 

zmbhutta41
1 0 0

Hi, I am from UAE and want to integrate carrier(TFM Express) in shopify, Please guide 

DasosOne
1 0 0

same concern. Just subscribed to this local 3rd party Transportify delivery service any updates?

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
4219 304 903

@DasosOne wrote:

same concern. Just subscribed to this local 3rd party Transportify delivery service any updates?

Be sure to search the app store for possible existing solutions.

If your 3PL does not provide an integration you have to build it, or have it built by hiring someone,  using the carrier service api

https://shopify.dev/api/admin-rest/2021-07/resources/carrierservice 

Finally Combinable Discounts - EARLY ACCESS ONLY - Use Free Shipping With Other Discounts

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org
Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com