How to setup shipping based on customer tag?

Jaypal_P
Tourist
23 0 3

Hello Everyone,

I have a Shopify store on which I have both B2B and wholesale customers. I have set up discounted prices for my wholesale customers, but now I want to offer free shipping to my wholesale customers based on their wholesale tag. Can anyone help me with this?

Replies 5 (5)

sniper2804
Shopify Partner
399 25 68

Hello,

You would need to use an app like ShipMagic to setup rates based on customer tags. Using ShipMagic's shipping customization feature, you can setup certain rates to show only when the customers are B2B. Please watch this video on how to setup the app exactly for your usecase.

Automate & bulk assign products to shipping profile: Auto Shipping Profiles: Shipr
Calculate accurate shipping rates: Shipping Calculator: ShipMagic
Hide, rename, reorder payment methods at checkout: Payment Customization: PayMix

Aa98
Tourist
4 0 0

Important question 

Aaronjloh

RMedia
Shopify Partner
60 2 6

Hi @Jaypal_P 
Shipping discounts based off customer tags can be done easily with Advanced Free Shipping.
We have a free 10 day trial if you'd like to give it a go.  Thanks

Founder @ Advanced Free Shipping, create custom free shipping rules easily.
- Set Free-Shipping by 20 parameters; products, collections, customers + more
- No need for confusing Scripts or Carrier Calculated Shipping
- To learn more about 'Advanced Free Shipping' visit our Shopify app page here.

tobebuilds
Shopify Partner
264 13 74

Hi Jaypal_P,

If you want to offer discounted prices and free shipping to your wholesale customers, but also want to minimize your monthly spend on apps, then I recommend our app, Regios Automatic Discounts (4.8 stars, Built for Shopify).

With just 1 app, you can:

1. Set up wholesale pricing based on customer tag (you can also display the discounted prices on product pages automatically)
  2. And, set up free shipping based on customer tag

No need to spend extra money on 2 apps.

If you have any questions about this, just reply, and I'll be happy to help.

Best,

Tobe

Ankit_Thakur
Shopify Partner
59 1 6

Hi @Jaypal_P 
If you are still looking for a solution to this, you can try using the  Discount Depot app , which offers you custom discount functionality based on the tags assigned to your customer, plus it also offers shipping discounts to your customers based on the tags assigned to them.

Let me know if you find it suitable as per your requirement. 

Shopify Developer/Consultant
If my suggestions are useful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
And if you want to customize or develop new feature on Theme or App.