How to transfer product dimension(L,B,H) & weight data to my courier partners portal?

redhorns
Tourist
10 0 4

Hi,

I have been facing this issue for quite some time on my site https://redhorns.in/ and am still clueless about how to solve the issue. I am giving the product  dimension & weight in the product description area(refer to the screenshot)

dimension problem1.png

But this data does not get synced with the courier partners portal (WareIQ). Refer the screenshot

So every time an order is generated, I have to go and manually add the product dimension & weight. That's quite cumbersome. Has anyone faced a similar problem? How to resolve this problem?

I guess some other approach needs to be adopted.

Anyone any Idea?

Please email your ideas & suggestions at redhorns.online@gmail.com 

Sorry, no website design offers, please.

Thanks & regards in advance

-Ravi

weight & dimension issue3.png

Reply 1 (1)

kingstore
Shopify Partner
175 5 31

Shopify does not currently offer dimensional information to submit to carriers, they are only using weight. You can use our app SKUSavvy to enter dimensional information and since it is a full WMS you can handle your warehouse, inventory, pick-pack-ship processes (among others) directly within SKUSavvy. 

We enable direct connection with 25+ carriers and during the fulfillment process suggest a box size and then submit the order shipping details to the carriers and pull back carrier rates directly.

kingstore_1-1660795279702.png

The best Shopify Inventory Management App: Purchases, Bin Locations, Visual Inventory, Warehouse Management, Pick Pack Ship, Cycle Counts, and more.
Get your first SKUSavvy Mobile Inventory and Order Fulfillment account free for 50 orders
Schedule a call