How to view status of all shipments at one time?

IamAdesigner
Excursionist
15 0 5

has there been any update on this feature

0 Likes
IamAdesigner
Excursionist
15 0 5

Please add me to that list as well. It's a vital feature that would give us back 2-4 hours a week.

Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 286

Hi, @IamAdesigner

I appreciate your interest in being able to view the delivery status of your orders within a single page. While I don't have an update to share, I can assure you that your feedback isn't going unnoticed and I am continuing to share it with our developers. As mentioned above, we regularly announce new features on our changelog, so please keep an eye out there for future updates. 

Thanks again!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
JennyLynn
Tourist
3 0 5

I know many of you are anti-app (I understand, as a small business owner) but you should check out wonderment: https://apps.shopify.com/wheres-my-order

They have a generous free plan and it's saved me HOURS.  Customer service is also great and the shipping details are way more accurate than Shopify's. Definitely recommend it.

MrMushroom
Tourist
4 0 8

Looks like that Where's My Order is exactly what Shopify should already have. Thanks Jenny for recommending! I already caught one issue with a package. 

0 Likes
KristenDScott
Excursionist
14 0 20

@IamAdesigner, this request has been asked for YEARS. YEARS. You've made all sorts of other updates, but not this one. It's crucial, and if you really want us small businesses to grow, you'll seriously consider adding this function to the standard Shopify store. It's chumpy that this is not, and it reflects an attitude by the developers of Shopify that for some reason we don't need it as much as some other small thing that doesn't help us nearly as much. It costs us time, and customers who get mad when we can't give them an answer in a timely manner because we've had to comb through shipments one by one. This feature needs to happen.

roegnerfreedman
1 0 0

Sorry. This doesn't work. The fulfilled at date is when it was shipped, not when it arrived.

0 Likes
MustafaD
2 0 0

nvmarine.myshopify.com

0 Likes
srwatkin
1 0 1

Hello Julie,

You can add myself to the list of clients who find it ridiculous that the post-shipment/fulfillment status of orders is not available online. It seems like an easy click solution. Our small business also pays a premium price for your POS. This should be a given. 

McKelvy
1 0 2

Upvote this. Please add it as it would be the most useful feature you have. So bad for my business having customers be the one to tell me there was an issue with their shipment. 

kyoto-botanicals.myshopify.com

mark