Solved

Why am I receiving unexpected UPS invoices on my Shopify account?

pemf1
Tourist
5 0 2

Two months ago, I started receiving invoices from UPS.  Of course, I pay the Shipping label via my Shopify account.  It is not clear why I am being billed.  My packages are small, and within the weight limits.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @pemf1 

Our shipping support team is happy to further investigate any reports of this, and if you have not already we kindly ask that you reach out through our authenticated support channels to have this escalated. Please feel free to share this blurb with your live agent to help them escalate this: 

Hi, I was directed here from the Shopify community forums to report an issue with an unknown UPS bill that was mailed to me. The charges on the bill are not related to any of the orders on my store and I do not know where they came from. I was told this can be escalated to the shipping team for further investigation. Here is a link to the forum post: https://community.shopify.com/c/payments-shipping-and/i-am-being-billed-by-ups/td-p/1922371.

To access our live support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center. Next, you will want to follow the on screen prompts to sign in, choose your topic and issue and at the bottom of the help articles provided will be all available live support options. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

georgiak
Excursionist
24 0 7

You’re the fifth person I’ve come across aside from myself who this is happening to.  Here’s my post about it.  Check the replies section for my running list of other posts relating to this issue.

https://community.shopify.com/c/payments-shipping-and/really-weird-activity-with-shopify-associated-...

InventifDesigns
Tourist
7 0 3

There’s no real answer. Every post just keeps looping back. Was this actually resolved?

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

Hey @InventifDesigns, thank you for joining the conversation here. 

To clarify, are you seeing incorrect/unknown charges from UPS? If yes, please reach out to our authenticated support team for additional assistance. Our shipping support team would be happy to investigate this further with you. 

To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center. Open the AI chat and type "contact support" to get started. 

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @pemf1 

Our shipping support team is happy to further investigate any reports of this, and if you have not already we kindly ask that you reach out through our authenticated support channels to have this escalated. Please feel free to share this blurb with your live agent to help them escalate this: 

Hi, I was directed here from the Shopify community forums to report an issue with an unknown UPS bill that was mailed to me. The charges on the bill are not related to any of the orders on my store and I do not know where they came from. I was told this can be escalated to the shipping team for further investigation. Here is a link to the forum post: https://community.shopify.com/c/payments-shipping-and/i-am-being-billed-by-ups/td-p/1922371.

To access our live support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center. Next, you will want to follow the on screen prompts to sign in, choose your topic and issue and at the bottom of the help articles provided will be all available live support options.