I am getting error "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be ship"

Yogashree
Visitor
2 0 0

shipping issue.png

Replies 2 (2)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1669 109 218

Hi, @Yogashree.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This error message typically comes up when the store's address isn't covered by the shipping zones determined under Settings > Shipping and delivery in the admin. In order to proceed through the checkout with a shipping address in India, you'll just need to make sure that your store has a shipping zone that covers India. 

If you're only shipping within India, you'll only need to set up one shipping zone. However, if you ship to multiple countries or regions and need to set up different rates for each, I'm happy to discuss those settings in further detail with you.

In addition to the shipping zones, you may also need to to check the settings for shipping profiles to make sure all products are covered. Let me know whether you have one general shipping profile that covers all products or whether there are multiple shipping profiles and zones.

Since I'm not able to look into your account-specific settings from this public space, feel free to share screenshots of your shipping settings. Just be sure to exclude any personal information.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mmaudee
Tourist
4 0 1

I get the same message, « that the items I added can't be shipped to this address » « No shipping rates found for this address ». Delta, BC in this case. But my shipping rates do cover BC, I don't know what else can be done. Is it possible that the area where the customer lives in BC isn't covered?! I tried another address to the BC, and it went through. Can someone help?