I am having issue creating label

iguens
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I am trying to fullfill an order for customer in Canada but I am receiving this error below. 

There was a problem buying shipping labels

Review order details and try again.

system error has occurred and is being investigated.

I also attach screenshot.

please I am trying to fullfill this quickly as possible.

21-18-53330-76123

There was a problem buying shipping labels

Review order details and try again.

system error has occurred and is being investigated.

Replies 3 (3)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

Hi, @iguens.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I've just edited the image in your post to hide the order number and customer name for security reasons. It's possible that our Shipping team will need to investigate this error message with you, but I'd like to find out whether we can resolve it with some basic troubleshooting steps first.

Have you tried more than one browser or device? I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps to rule out any potential browser or operating system issues:

If you're trying to purchase a Canada Post label, you can use Canada Post's address verification tool as well as review the minimum and maximum package dimensions to make sure that none of the order details are causing the error. Otherwise, please let me know which carrier you're trying to purchase a label from and I'm happy to look for similar tools from their website.

If the error message persists after troubleshooting, please contact us through the Shopify Help Center so we can investigate further. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

iguens
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes I did all that and it still doesn’t work. 

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

I'm sorry to hear that! Thank you for running through the troubleshooting steps. 

We will need to know which shipping carrier you're purchasing labels from and review the account with you in order to determine next steps. If you haven't already, please contact our team via live chat, email, or callback through the Shopify Help Center and we can connect with our Shipping team if necessary to help you resolve this. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog