I can not believe my store isn't available after putting my payment info? What happened?

Fera
Excursionist
21 0 4

Finished with my store and after that I chose the $29.00 payment and after my information was completed and verified (using debit under the credit card payment section - since that was the only option I saw while picking my plan), my store account automatically logs me off and when I re-log in, it's says it's not available? Any help?

Replies 4 (4)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @Fera!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out here on our Community forums to let us know about this.

Could you let me know the 'myshopify.com' URL for the store in question so I can check this out with you?

You mentioned you were not able to access your store at the moment, is there a specific message on the screen when you attempt to log in there?

The more information you can give us here the better we will be able to understand and help out.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Fera
Excursionist
21 0 4

I remember all of my information for my Shopify store. When I log into it, it gives me a screenshot of this:

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 10.49.55 AM.png

It all started after putting my credit card info and I automatically get logged off. 

Fera
Excursionist
21 0 4

Lucky it didn't take my money as I still have 6 days left on it (currently).

I just want to know what happened and if I did anything wrong. I had just polished and finished my store and made the huge risk and decision to try out the Shopify basic plan - $29.99.

After entering my information, I immediately, in a flash of seconds get logged off. Tried to re-log in today and it doesn't let me.

Fera
Excursionist
21 0 4

Tried again multiple times:

Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 11.07.52 AM.png