I can only choose USA for delivery

khalidsharaf
Visitor
1 0 0
Hello, I was trying to buy from my store, and I can only choose USA for delivery, how can I unlock the rest of the cities?
Screenshot 2022-03-22 050706.png

Replies 2 (2)

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @khalidsharaf 

Just check if you have access to Shopify Markets in your store? If you do, you can navigate to Settings > Markets to check if the other regions on your store has been activated within the Markets settings of your store. If a region you wish to sell to isn't currently active on your store, you can click Manage > Activate market for the market that wish to activate. This should then also activate the region on your checkout.

Or you can contact Shopify live chat support: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @khalidsharaf!

To manage the locations where you deliver, this can all be managed in your shipping settings/shipping profiles. For more information regarding this and managing your locations, feel free to look at this document from our Help Center that will help you make changes regarding this matter. 

I also second what @Anindita said regarding contacting our live support team for better assistance. They can open up the back end of your account and walk you through enabling these settings for your store to ensure that you set up whatever feature you are after with your store. 

Definitely let us know how this works out for you. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.