I can't find where to edit automized e-mail

Carin
4 0 0

Hello!

I have trouble finding where an automized e-mail is generated and possible to edit. It's an e-mail sent after purchase (it's not the order confirmation or any of the automized mails direct via the shopify module/admin). 

I guess it's an e-mail sent via an app but i can't find it. Is it possible it is done via an deleted app? Would it be possible the app still senses a new order and generates this automized e-mail? 

Is it possible to find a list with all previous apps? I tried to look in the billing view in the Shopify admin but i only got to see three months back there and it most definitely was not a list of all apps, just the ones that cost. 

Any other idéas where this automized e-mail is edited?

Thank you so much for your time!

Best regards

Replies 2 (2)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Carin.

Thanks for reaching out.

That's a great question! You can make edits and customize the automated emails that your store sends your customers. You can see the full list of automated emails that is being sent from the platform by navigating to Settings > Notifications

It would not be possible for the application to send out an email after it is removed from the online store. Would you happen to have a screenshot of the email that is being sent? As this context can help us better assist you.

At the moment, we do not have a list of deactivated/removed applications that you can view within your store. With that being said, it may be best to reach out to a Support Advisor to take a further look into the applications that have been used on the store. You can login to your store using our Contact Us page, this will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner to discuss the email that may be getting sent.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Carin
4 0 0

Hello Ollie and thanks for responding! 

It's not in the notifications list at all. Me and my colleague has both checked several times and all notification mails do look as we want them to. 

I have reached out to your support whom refer to the apps list but I still do not find the automized e-mail. (I have checked all of the apps several times and now it feels like I'm wasting my time doing it again if you know what I mean.)

automized mail.jpg