I can't set up PayPal to get payments

ardagurses
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, I have an PayPal business account and I want to connect my Shopify shop with it. But unfortunately I can't any section for PayPal. What should I do now? Can you set up PayPal for me?

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-03-23 194900.png

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-03-23 194918.png

  

Replies 5 (5)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3818 715 1135

Hi @ardagurses,

Shopify made the payment integration easy. Please follow the instructions below

1. From your Admin store, go to Settings on your left hand bottom corner. 

2. Go to payments, then in the "Additional payment methods", click the "Add payment methods". See image below

made4Uo_0-1679594084952.png

3. Then search for paypal

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
ardagurses
Tourist
3 0 1

I already tried but I couldn't see the paypal section anywhere.

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3818 715 1135

Hi @ardagurses,

You might have not finish setting up the currency. Please follow the tutorial below. You can see more information here 

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
ardagurses
Tourist
3 0 1

That doesn’t helped either. I can’t see any PayPal section anywhere. Is it happening because of my location? If I can’t find the solution myself, can some staff help and set it up for me?

aliraza600
Visitor
1 0 0

I am also facing this issue I don't know where PayPal checkout option is