Solved

I just finish the trial and I want my money from my bill back

fashionstylerux
Visitor
1 0 0

I just finish the trial and I want my money from my bill back because I don.t want to use anymore shopify and they took my money without asking for it like ok I did a trial and told them after that I will pay if I like to continue but I didn.t do anything with my shop and I want a refund! Because I want to cloe my shop and If I don.t use your services why should I pay for it? Please contact me as soon as possible! 

Accepted Solution (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 157

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @fashionstylerux!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for getting in touch about your account billing. We'll be sad to see you go. Is there anything we can do at all to help out with Shopify? Shopify's 14-day trial is free to use and doesn't require you to enter any billing details. If you decide it's not for you, your account will be frozen at the end of the trial. If you did add billing details during the trial, you're giving us permission to charge your credit card or payment method at the conclusion of your trial.

As per our terms of service, we don't offer refunds for subscription services. That being said, we're more than happy to look at your account to see if we can help resolve this for you.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 157

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @fashionstylerux!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for getting in touch about your account billing. We'll be sad to see you go. Is there anything we can do at all to help out with Shopify? Shopify's 14-day trial is free to use and doesn't require you to enter any billing details. If you decide it's not for you, your account will be frozen at the end of the trial. If you did add billing details during the trial, you're giving us permission to charge your credit card or payment method at the conclusion of your trial.

As per our terms of service, we don't offer refunds for subscription services. That being said, we're more than happy to look at your account to see if we can help resolve this for you.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.