Solved

I’m unable to receive payouts because I cannot verify my old incorrect bank account information

106andbark
5 0 0

I am unable to receive payout because the information is incorrect and to update I need to enter the incorrect information. How is this even possible?

Accepted Solution (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 156

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @106andbark!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. When your banking details are incorrect, you'll need to contact our live support team in order to get them changed. This is to ensure the security of the account.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 156

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @106andbark!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. When your banking details are incorrect, you'll need to contact our live support team in order to get them changed. This is to ensure the security of the account.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.