I made 2 sales on my shopify website but I didn't receive the money in my bank account

soulabaroudi
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello,

I received 2 orders so far on my shopify website but I didn't receive the money in my bank account. how can I check what is wrong. 

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hey there @soulabaroudi!

Don here from Shopify.

Congrats on making your first sales via your Shopify store!

Could you check to see which payment method was used for these orders so we can check on how you'd get paid out for these?

If you head to the Orders menu in your Shopify admin and navigate to the orders in question, you can click on the orders you want to know more about.

Fro the order screen itself, you can scroll down this page to see the order timeline where you'll be able to check which payment gateway was used to process the payment for this order.

If you can check there to see which gateway was used, we can use that info to determine how you would be paid out for those orders.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

soulabaroudi
Tourist
7 0 1
hi Don, the first order was via paypal
the second order was via credit card. i have a payment provider linked
called "My fatoorah". the payment worked fine in both orders but the money
is not in my account. for the first order, when i accessed my paypal
account, it should me that the order payment is "on hold". i am not sure
why. can you also help me with that?
Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi again @soulabaroudi!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks for getting back to me here and confirming that info.

As these are both third-party (non-Shopify) gateways, you may need to reach out to their respective support teams for more info.

First, could you confirm if you've set up those gateways (credit card and PayPal) fully both in your Shopify admin and in terms of your account with the gateway provider?

For your PayPal account, did you have an existing account you want to use, or are you happy to use the one created under the email address you used to sign up for Shopify?

There may be document requests or waiting periods in place before you can get paid out for your first orders, depending on how the specific gateway works so I'd consider reaching out to My Fatoorah and PayPal directly if you haven't already to see if they can confirm what's happening with these orders.

Let me know if there's anything else we can help out with from here on the Shopify side of things in any case!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog