I need a refund

KennethOefelein
3 0 0

I, unfortunately, paid for an order which Shopify billed me but I never received it. I contacted Printiful and the order never went through because the credit card I had linked to that account was different and not in use. I was billed but am lost in translating the next step. I prefer to be refunded by shopify rather than letting my credit card company dispute it. My process is this step first then disputing the charge according to Capitol One. Printiful has nothing to do with the refund and my account is closed due to no sales at the moment. What can you do to help. Thanks in advance.

https://enviral.myshopify.com/

Kenneth Oefelein

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
204 30 42

Hi @KennethOefelein.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to offer you some suggestions for this moving forward.

We are sorry to hear you ran into this issue with your order, I must admit I'm having trouble picturing it without access to your account. In regards to refunds, that is not something we would be able to help you out with via the community channel. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center here and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you reach a support member and show them the order, they should be able to determine the next steps for a potential refund. If it turns out that Printful needs to be involved, the support team will be able to get them involved appropriately on their end.

I hope this gets you on the right track to getting this sorted out Kenneth, feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions at all!

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KennethOefelein
3 0 0

Thanks for your quick reply. Can you forward me a link to the right location on how to submit a ticket? I don't know if I can provide the transaction number or order since my account is closed. Will this be a problem? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
204 30 42

Hi @KennethOefelein.

My pleasure, we are always happy to help out. In regards to creating a ticket, if you click here this will redirect you to our Help Center page where you can reach our support team via live chat, email or callback. Although your account is closed our live support team will be able to access any previous orders to take a closer look.

I hope that clears things up for you Kenneth, let me know if you have any other questions!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes