Accepting credit cards, warehouses, and shipping and fulfilling orders
I'm scared with the "Activating multi-origin shipping can’t be undone" message. Not sure what it will do for our business
I currently have 4 locations activated
Dropshipping location is updated every 15min and 6 hours depending on the supplier with stock values.
A typical order is usually fulfilled from one location (about 70% from Dropshipping) but the other 30% could be split between 2 or even 3 suppliers, or 2 from one supplier and 1 from my own Main location.
What would be the benefits of turning on multi shipping origin (if any?) and with the above input, how should I typically configure Shopify to manage our stock.
I think you need to use different apps to help manage your business. I recommend that if you're doing shopify dropshipping ,you can try Ourmall, which can help orders autofulfillment, multi-supplier management, sync ship tracking, product sourcing,etc. http://bit.ly/38FP8Sl
I don't Dropshipp like it means in this forum. I got my Swedish suppliers that ship for me (and I add all orders manually in their systems) and I use manual fulfillment inside Shopify.
Nope, not very effective, but it has worked so far (15orders / day).
Did you get a clear answer on the "Activating multi-origin shipping can’t be undone"
I am also struggling with clicking this link till I clearly understand. I am a 1 location brick and mortar with online. I have customers that want to just shop online and pick up.
Any insight you have learned is appreciated.
Thanks to all who participated in our AMA with 2H Media on planning your 2023 marketing bu...By Jacqui Mar 30, 2023
Thanks to all Community members that participated in our inaugural 2 week AMA on the new E...By Jacqui Mar 10, 2023
Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification programBy SarahF_Shopify Mar 6, 2023