Why isn't my Shopify currency change working?

Joebecoming
Visitor
2 0 0

I opened my store few days ago and made a test order but I forgot to change my currency. Now I want to change the currency but it is not working. It says, contact support but I can't find where to talk to them!

Replies 3 (3)

Oliver
Shopify Staff (Retired)
429 48 106

Hi, @Joebecoming !

Thanks for reaching out about this. It's something we can definitely help with. We’ll need to authenticate you so that we can access your account in order to resolve this issue which is why we've asked you to get in touch with Support. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. From there, we'll provide you with a few things to consider and with your consent we can reset the ability to change your currency.

Warm regards!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Joebecoming
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, sadly I tried many time to contact you via email or chat, but I don't get the page to do so, can you give me the exact page where to go? 

I only get a page as in this picture below:

Screenshot 2021-03-13 181147.jpg

Oliver
Shopify Staff (Retired)
429 48 106

Hi, @Joebecoming !

Thanks for the screenshot and sorry to hear you'e having some trouble contacting support. You'll just want to type in the search bar what you're having trouble with. From there, you'll be served with any relevant data from the Shopify Help Center as well as a link to contact support for further help.

All the best!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.