I want to close my store and refund the billing amount

Solved
Shaheer9856
2 0 0

Hello,

Kindly refund my total amount that has been deducted from my card at 16 August as soon as possible. I also want to close my shopify store.

Best Regards

Thank you.

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 112 127

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shaheer9856,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

Sorry to hear Shopify is not working out for you, if there is anything I can do to help keep your store stay open, I’d love to help, so please let me know. Just so you know, you can pause your store instead if you are not ready to pick a plan. The only thing that can't be used is the gateway but you would still have access to your store to help build and manage before you launch it! More info can be found here if you would like to take a look.

While I can't guarantee a refund, for me to review the account and possibly issue one, then you will need to close the account first. This is an action only the account owner can take so to cancel your store you would just need to:

1. Log in to the admin section of your store here.
  2. Click on Settings.
  3. Next, click Plans and permissions.
  4. From there, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Sell or Close my Store. This guide will also help.

I would also recommend backing up your data as mentioned in this guide as some data may be lost after 60 days. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Shaheer9856
2 0 0

Hello @Ted 

I have replied you through my private email regarding important information about my shopify store. Kindly review it ASAP.

Best Regards

Muhammad Asif

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 112 127

Hi @Shaheer9856,

Thanks! I've already replied back if you could take a peek.

0 Likes
Aubion
1 0 0

Hi,

I just completed the trial period and decided not to pursue. Have closed the store however my account was charged this morning. Confirming that I will be refunded the amount billed.

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 112 127

Hi @Aubion,

Thanks for letting me know! I've emailed you privately to take a closer look at the account. Please keep an eye out for my email. 

Many thanks,

0 Likes