Solved

Integration of automated shipping (Europe/Germany)

rubyBRAVE
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

for my upcoming brand im searching for a way or Shopify app that automatically connects to shipping providers such as DHL, DPD or Hermes to automatically create shipping orders and shipping labels. I have tried using the PackLing Pro App but I can't seem to use it since I don't have the advanced Shopify Plan. Also, the login of the App isn't able to connect, although I have registered an account it doesn't let me log in. Now my question is if there is any other App/solution for this problem. All the videos and tutorials I can find about this are for the United States and not for Germany/Europe. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @rubyBRAVE.

Tira here to help. Thanks @PluginHive for chiming in with your suggestion. 

I wanted to provide some additional insights:

If you would like to use your own courier account to set shipping rates on your store, you will need to enable carrier calculated shipping on your Shopify account. This feature is included with the Shopify Advanced plan and the Shopify Plus plans and can be added to any plan for a monthly fee. If you are on a lower plan, you can switch from monthly billing to yearly billing, which will give you the option to ask for carrier-calculated shipping to be added to your account for free. Check out our help doc for an overview of our plan features here.

Typically if you want to connect an app from our App Store to help you with using your own shipping rates, you will need to add carrier-calculated shipping onto your account.

To learn more about carrier-calculated shipping, check out our help doc here: Third-party carrier-calculated shipping rates

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to help you with this. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi,

Yes, you can check out our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that helps you integrate with all top carriers like FedEx, DHL, Parcelforce, UPS, etc and automate the entire shipping process. Once you integrate the required carriers, you can easily print shipping labels for all your orders with just a single click. Along with this, the app helps you calculate and display shipping rates, and also automate the tracking process. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and contact us if you require any assistance. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @rubyBRAVE.

Tira here to help. Thanks @PluginHive for chiming in with your suggestion. 

I wanted to provide some additional insights:

If you would like to use your own courier account to set shipping rates on your store, you will need to enable carrier calculated shipping on your Shopify account. This feature is included with the Shopify Advanced plan and the Shopify Plus plans and can be added to any plan for a monthly fee. If you are on a lower plan, you can switch from monthly billing to yearly billing, which will give you the option to ask for carrier-calculated shipping to be added to your account for free. Check out our help doc for an overview of our plan features here.

Typically if you want to connect an app from our App Store to help you with using your own shipping rates, you will need to add carrier-calculated shipping onto your account.

To learn more about carrier-calculated shipping, check out our help doc here: Third-party carrier-calculated shipping rates

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to help you with this. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

ArmsofAndesEU
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey there, I was wondering if you use any couriers to get rates? Shopify doesn't offer any for Europe and I have a dhl parcel account but the rates are expensive. I was wondering if you used any 3rd party courier rates?