Solved

International customers having trouble checking out

Robbyn
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello, I have been told by a customer from the UK, that they can not complete the check out. They are told address not available for delivery.

I offer international shipping via DHL, UPS, and USPS. I have selected all the options that I can see when setting up the shipping profile.

Is there something else I should have set up for international shipping?

Thank you for your time.

Accepted Solution (1)
AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Robbyn 

By default, if you haven't activated the international market, your customer can only select the primary market at checkout. You should navigate to Setting > Markets to see if this market is activated or not? If not, simply click on Manage next to the International Market section then you'll see the Activate button.

AvadaCommerce_0-1653363313263.png

Hope this helps.

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Robbyn
Tourist
11 0 2

According to them, the delivery is only available for US.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

Hi @Robbyn 

To ensure you have the correct shipping rates setup you will want to check what "zones" you have enabled. Zones are the regions/countries/states etc that you can ship products to. For example, if you ship to the US, Canada and the UK you should see something like this in your shipping profile:

23-10-52079-2433

If you do have the different zones setup you will then want to review what shipping services you have enabled and if they allow items in the size/weight that you are selling. 

If you need further help troubleshooting this please reach out to our live support team for real time support. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Robbyn
Tourist
11 0 2

as far as zones. i have all boxes checked for worldwide shipping.

Will i need to create a zone for each individual zone? such as canda, new zone europe, new zone oceanian?

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Robbyn 

By default, if you haven't activated the international market, your customer can only select the primary market at checkout. You should navigate to Setting > Markets to see if this market is activated or not? If not, simply click on Manage next to the International Market section then you'll see the Activate button.

AvadaCommerce_0-1653363313263.png

Hope this helps.

banned
Robbyn
Tourist
11 0 2

Thank you. This resolved my issue!!!