International Shipping issue

armstrong123
2 0 0

My store can only ship through Fedex using an app called Ship, Rate, and Track. I should have international shipping turned on both on Shopify's end and through the app, but when I try to enter an international location it keeps saying "Sorry, we do not ship to your address" no matter what I do. Is there a setting I don't know about or how can I get rid of this?

Replies 2 (2)
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1018 160 212

Hi @armstrong123 

There are a lot of possible reasons why the shipping rates are not showing at the checkout and it can take some time to go through and ensure all the settings are appropriate. I would recommend reaching out to our live support to get help with this. 

Some of the things you want to confirm:

• Default package size dimensions is supported by the shipping options (not too big or too small)
  • Product weights within the product details are correct. Double check weight measurement unit. (Kilograms instead of grams)
  • Ensure all inventory locations are enabled in the shipping rates. 
  • Ensure that you have shipping rates that cover all order values/weights without gaps in between them.
  • Contact your third party app provider to ensure their app is working properly. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Anindita
Shopify Partner
408 24 62

Hi @armstrong123,

Thanks for reaching out with your concern. I will request you to ensure all the steps mentioned by @Shay. These can be the reasons for getting the error message. You can reach out to PluginHive's Ship, Rate, and Track app's support team to resolve this within a day!

I am from the PluginHive team. Let me know if you have any further queries. I will be happy to help.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping