Can international customers order from my Shopify store with Prodigi?

Zoebo
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I have recently connected prodigi to my shopify store and have launched in the UK, quite a few of my products are available in a few other countries where I do have a customer base wanting to order. I have asked prodigi if I needed to do anything their end to make sure this is all set up and they said it already is. My international customer base have tried ordering but say you can only enter a UK address and they cant get any further with their order. How do I set it up in shopify that international customers can buy from their own country where prodigi has printers set up, rather than the shipping being charged to deliver from uk to said country ? Hope that makes sense, Zoe

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@Zoebo 

It sounds like the issue is with shipping rates as your customers are only able to purchase from your local area. If you ship to other countries, then you'll need to ensure that you have shipping rates set up for each country in Settings/Shipping. Once you have rates created for each region, then your customers should be able to place an order. You can find more information on shipping rates here. 

If this wasn't what you were after, or if you have any questions about how to set up shipping rates, please let me know!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog