Solved

Is it possible to get UPS Surepost as a native shipping option yet?

supafly
Excursionist
19 0 8

I saw some threads asking about this over a year ago and I'm wondering if anything has changed? Our UPS rep said we can ask Shopify to "turn on" the option for Surepost in Shopify Shipping but I'm not sure if she's accurate about that and/or how I would go about that anyway. Has anyone had success implementing Surepost without using a 3rd-party app?

Accepted Solution (1)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @supafly,

Have you tried contacting Shopify support to check this? You can have a chat with the Shopify support here to have a clear idea regarding this.  

Although you are looking for a way in native Shopify to handle this, you can also look into the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, if it is not possible to enable this feature in Shopify. The app helps you handle UPS SurePost with ease by allowing you to display rates, print shipping labels and also automate the tracking process.  

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @supafly,

Have you tried contacting Shopify support to check this? You can have a chat with the Shopify support here to have a clear idea regarding this.  

Although you are looking for a way in native Shopify to handle this, you can also look into the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, if it is not possible to enable this feature in Shopify. The app helps you handle UPS SurePost with ease by allowing you to display rates, print shipping labels and also automate the tracking process.  

Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
supafly
Excursionist
19 0 8

For those who come across this and might be wondering if there's been any change on this, I reached out to Support and they are still saying there is no integration for Surepost with Shopify Shipping. A third-party app is required.

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @supafly,

Thanks for the confirmation. The Multi Carrier Shipping Label app works well for UPS SurePost. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and contact the support for any assistance required.  

BarneyTea
Visitor
1 0 0

At the date of this reply Surepost works the shopify discounted rates. It does not work if you use your own UPS account. Seems like this would not be legal to only allow for your discount rates. hopefully they will turn it on soon.