Is IyziCo will be available or not?

EvdebitkiCom
Tourist
5 0 0

I got the notification from dashboard that says after 31 of July some 3rd party payments will not be available because they are not updated as Shopify checkout. It seems reasonable. No dought. But when i contacted the provider -IyziCo in this case- they says that "Shopify made a mistake" with the notification. And IyziCo will be available and updated. Also users will be notified with an e-mail and a video that shows how to update to the latest system.

My question is, will iyzico still be available or we should be looking for new providers?

Replies 3 (3)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1814 253 219

Hey @EvdebitkiCom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with the upcoming changes to third-party payment providers, to get this resolved. To provide some context, Shopify has been working with third-party payment providers to ensure their services are updated to work with the new Shopify checkout. As of July 31st, payment providers who have not updated their integration will no longer be available on your online store.

It's important to note that this update is only applicable to those that see a banner in their admin about the depreciation of one, or more of their payment providers within the admin. If you have confirmed with IyziCo that a update has been completed, you can update to your alternate payment provider's latest integration without impact.

To update, you can: 

• From your Shopify Admin, go to Settings > Payments.
  • In the Supported payment methods section, click Add payment methods.
  • You can search by payment methods or by provider.
  • Choose a provider from the list.
  • Click on “connect” to install the payment app to your store.
  • Once your account has been created by the provider, click on Activate.
  • Once you have activated the new app, find your payment provider’s old integration and follow these steps to deactivate the old payment method.

If an update has not been completed by the payment provider, then you will want to find a new provider. You can view a full list of payment providers available in your country, by referring to our  Third-Party Payment Providers documentation. 

For more information on this update, you can check out our Community Posting. Please let me know if you have any other concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EvdebitkiCom
Tourist
5 0 0

I'm in touch with the integration team of iyzico and believing they will be able to update their system. So i'll be waiting for some more time.

PayTR-Sales
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, alternatively we, PayTR, can assist you apps.shopify.com/paytr-sanal-pos