Is there any app that supports Live Calculated Shipping Rates based on warehouse addresses?

GSanchez
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi guys,

I need your help 😃😃

Tried a lot of apps in the last few weeks, but I haven't found any solution that supports Shipping rates calculated based on the address of the warehouse that fulfills the order. 

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks!

More info:

We're using locations (3 warehouses with their own stock) + multi-origin shipping and our main warehouse is located on UK ( looking for this couriers: DPD, DHL, Royal Mail and TNT)

Replies 3 (3)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @GSanchez,

You can check out our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that helps you handle this. You can integrate with all top carriers (including Parcelforce, DHL, and TNT), and create conditions for carrier-calculated rates based on the warehouse locations. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and also contact our support if you require any assistance. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
GSanchez
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks @PluginHive , but as I see the app does not support DPD and Royal Mail couriers right?

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi Sanchez,

No, the app does not support DPD and Royal Mail couriers as of now. The integration process in the development stage and is expected to be completed soon. Meanwhile, you can try our app with the 14-day free trial and let us know your feedback regarding the same. For any help required, you can contact our support or directly call us at 1-831-267-6349.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping