Solved

Is this email from akmeo247@gmail.com a scam?

kidsonthelake
Visitor
1 0 0

sender  :   

akmeo247@gmail.com

0211117_173158931.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @kidsonthelake!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can confirm that this is a phishing email, and our security team is aware and investigating. 

You'll want to report the email as phishing and delete it from your inbox. I would also recommend checking out our help document on keeping your account secure. It provides plenty of great information about passwords, two-step authentication, and what to do if your account becomes compromised. 

Please let me know if you have any more questions about this and I'd be happy to clarify! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @kidsonthelake!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can confirm that this is a phishing email, and our security team is aware and investigating. 

You'll want to report the email as phishing and delete it from your inbox. I would also recommend checking out our help document on keeping your account secure. It provides plenty of great information about passwords, two-step authentication, and what to do if your account becomes compromised. 

Please let me know if you have any more questions about this and I'd be happy to clarify! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog