Its not allowing me to set up the two step verification

shopaganda
Visitor
1 0 1

I am trying to add my bank information so that I can accept payments but whenever I click on the button that lets me set up the PayPal it won't let me nothing happens when I click on it. When I try to add my bank account it tells me I need to step verification but when I click on the 2 step verification button it just keeps going back to the same screen

Replies 2 (2)

PMike
Shopify Partner
134 12 20

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding your bank information on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that might help:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, an issue like this can be resolved by clearing your browser cache and cookies. This can be done by going to your browser settings and finding the option to clear browsing data.

2. Try using a different browser: It's possible that the issue is with the browser you are currently using. Try using a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox, to see if that resolves the issue.

3. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Slow or intermittent internet connection may cause some features not to work properly.

4. Contact Shopify Support: If none of the above suggestions work, then it may be best to contact Shopify Support. They will be able to help you with any technical issues you are having with adding your bank information on Shopify.

In terms of the fulfillment service, Shopify provides fulfillment services through its network of third-party logistics partners, and the rates may vary depending on the location and the fulfillment provider. You can find a list of available fulfillment providers on the Shopify App Store and review their pricing and services to choose one that best suits your needs.

Fordeer Invoice Order Printer - The great tool for the best business!
https://link.fordeer.io/YZL4Ge

adhdope
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever find a fix for this?