Why can't I create shipping labels for selected orders on Shopify?

barbie94288
Visitor
2 0 2

I can’t create shipping labels for the orders you selected because they are not eligible for shipping labels.  How can I print a shipping labels, I was able to ship the label last week.  

Reply 1 (1)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @barbie94288,

To create shipping labels, you need to buy and print shipping labels directly from your Shopify admin.

You can check the steps here : 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Orders.

2. Optional: To view only the orders that need to be fulfilled, click the Unfulfilled tab.

3. Select the checkbox next to each order that you want to create a shipping label for.

4. Click Create shipping labels. If you fulfill from multiple locations, select the appropriate location, and then click Continue.

5. Optional: To apply a preset to your shipping labels, do the following:

Select the orders.
    Click X orders selected.
    Click the preset.

6. For international shipments, review or add missing information to the customs declaration form. Do the following:

7. Click the Items field for an order.

8. Click Edit customs declaration.

9. For each item, verify or add information.

10. Optional: Select Save shipping info to product details.
    Under Update customs declaration form, select an option to update multiple orders, or only this order.

11. Click Save.

12. On the Create shipping labels page, make any edits to your labels.

13. Click Review and buy.

This action begins the purchase for all the labels in the bulk editor. If there is an order in the bulk editor that you no longer want to purchase a label for, then remove the label before

14. clicking Review and buy.

Optional: Change the shipping date.

Optional: Change whether an order fulfillment email is sent to your customers.

15. Click Buy shipping labels.

16. Choose whether you want to collate your shipping labels with customs forms, and packing slips, and then select your printing paper format.

17. Print your shipping labels and documents.

I hope this helps.

banned